"P1 Select - WIN.zip" lacks OpenAL32.dll. One can get this from the other zip.
13/07/2019: windows download updated with new version. now also available on ios. the web version is still the older vesion.
made for 7-day broughlike jam
will probably do some post-jam tuning because it's not so balancedr
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
this is bizarre
Love the persistent scores!
Would really appreciate it if my highscore is saved between sessions.
updated with a few bug fixes and balance changes since the 7 days:
- if you win the game, remaining rings are worth 0.5 points each
- FAST: can take an instant step as well as instant attack, cost 0.5 rings
- BOUNCH: jump over enemies one by one
- DERVISH: attack one more tile but not through walls
- PHASER: can use to take a step through a wall without attacking
- hp changed a bit (there's not a 1hp hero giving unavoidable instant losses, but there's not the arbitrary healing from levelup either)
Interesting idea! Brain burner.
I see what you did there!
This is brilliant, thank you for sharing!
The very first screen in and I was suprised.